Fully Electric Standaid (Minilift 125)
Item is in very good used condition with new battery, new these are worth over £1900
To top things up, the stand aid comes with a new luxury medium sized thorax sling worth over £300.
optional 6 month LOLER service is available for an additional £60 (for both hoist and sling).
A little information about the hoist:
This MiniLift 125 Stand Aid is a high quality piece of moving and handling equipment that can be used in the home or in care environments. Reliable and very sturdy, this stand aid is simple to use and very effective in its action. The control panel is very straightforward and a host of features ensure that this stand aid is both safe and comfortable. Built-in castors make it very easy to manoeuvre even in tight spaces, making this MiniLift 125 Stand Aid ideal for areas where space is at a premium. This aid is designed to replicate the natural action of standing, reducing strain on the user's body and helping to avoid pain or injury.
MiniLift 125 Stand Aid Features:
- Very sturdy and reliable design
- Ideal for any care environment
- Very well designed and solidly constructed
- Versatile design
- Easy to manoeuvre
- Simple-to-use controls
- Replicates the natural action of standing
MiniLift 125 Stand Aid Specification:
- Minimum lifting height: 880mm (34.5'')
- Maximum lifting height: 1410mm (55.5'')
- Overall length: 870mm (34.5'')
- Inside leg width - closed: 430mm (17'')
- Inside leg width - open: 750mm (29.5'')
- Outside leg width - closed: 590mm (23'')
- Outside leg width - open: 890mm (35'')
- Stand Aid height: 985mm (39'')
- Base height: 125mm (5'')
- Clearance at base: 95mm (4'')
- Footplate height: 80mm (3'')
- Footplate clearance: 30mm (1'')
- Stand Aid weight: 39 kgs (86 lbs)
- Maximum user weight: 125 kgs (20 st)
A standing hoist can be an invaluable aid to safe patient handling. The mini lift can remove the footplate so the standaid can be used as a walking frame; it also has height adjustable options for different sized people and it can electronically open and close its legs and has an ergonomic lifting option (all remote controlled). Emergency release and stop switch is also available.