Wow, only £1 for each standard
The Care Certificate is an identified set of standards that health and social care workers adhere to in their daily working life. Designed with the non-regulated workforce in mind, the Care Certificate gives everyone the confidence that these workers have the same introductory skills, knowledge and behaviours to provide compassionate, safe and high quality care and support.
The Care Certificate:
- applies across health and social care
- links to competences (National Occupational Standards) and units in qualifications
- covers what is required to be caring
- will equip workers with the fundamental skill they need to provide quality care
- and gives them a basis from which they can further develop your knowledge and skills as their career progresses.
If you purchase these package(s), you will need to be set up onto a managers platform (login username and password); here, you can simply view the progress of your staff and assign them onto other courses, too. If you like, you can simply follow the instructions on our E-learning page alteratively feel free to contact us on freephone: 0800 888 68 40 and we will happily provide the instructions over the phone.